Wednesday, June 25, 2008

sue me ass crack...like i care!

crazy title huh? no im not pissed at anyone..just wanted to type it somewhere,see wat it looks like..HAHA

im feeling kinda empty for the past few days,which explains the updateless blog..but tonite im just gonna write wats on my mind..

had a talk with naif dat day...was one of those serious-turned-funny convo's

me : eh so u know ah dat day rite,i was hangin out wit my frens,den some rempits passed by and "bakar" infront of us..damn lame wei,lucky my fren didnt lose his head..

naif : wats "bakar"?

me : "bakar" is when u rev d engine la,haiyo dat oso u dunno..

naif : sorry ah,im not rempit rite..hey malays nowadays,nak "bakar" la pulak

me : sokay..wat to do,the mentality is fucked up

naif : whatever happen to those liberate malay,those that have good qualities,leadership,intellegence,etc..

me : they died :p...HAHAHAHAHA

after dat we just laughed ourselves to sleep...funny la dat guy..

dats it for now,more tmr...bye ~

written by ME..™

No comments: