Saturday, June 7, 2008

a new hair cut..oh crap :p

well as the title says......i got a new hair cut *jumps in the air*...ok nola i didnt really jump in the air..

i was sick of my old hair so i went to the saloon today n told the guy "i want a new style,fix my hair..

do wats suitable for my head(which is shaped like an over-grown egg i mite add)..haha"..

haircut took about half an hour,was really soothing n nice as they massage ur head as well..n i got the girl to do mine :D *wink wink*..

so after it was done,i started to regret my words..i look like a kid..

i was like..hmm im not use to my hair this short,makes me look young...n im not even old yet..haha

receive a few comments from ppl,theres this girl who act said its makes me look like a small kid...im so gonna get u for that-grrr :p

so anyway here's how it looks like,i took a few snapshots before i showered..




not much diff kan :p...haha well when u see me face to face u'll see the difference...yeah tmr going to summersplash - i mite sound like im hyped up but truthfully malas ah nak pergi...too many ppl..HAHAHA

written by ME..™

No comments: