Sunday, June 15, 2008

bite ur shoe before it bites you..

so guess wat...i had driving today and yet again i woke up late..thank god i have my mom to wake me :D.. but anyway as i was heading towards LRT taman bahagia in my sisters 'unwashed for months' Gen 2,somethin struck me..i left my shoes at home,im wearing slippers..HAHA

so we turned around and got my shoes.. didnt like wearing those shoes act,its bloody uncomfortable..
i mean d heel of the shoe is stiff hard,and it hacks away at my feet eventhough i was wearing socks..so i told my mom these shoes sucks..n we had a quite funny convo..

me: ma,these shoes are painful la,hurts my heel area..

ma: y wats wrong?

me: i dunno the back part is too hard la..my skin tore d..

ma: u ever heard or not the saying "bite ur shoe before it bites u"

me: huh?? *doing my w-t-f face*

ma: yeah last time people use to bite their shoe,to soften it..

me: so u bite ur shoe la..r u serious..yuck!

ma: nola i give my cat to bite..hahaha

haih..ma ma,how i wonder wat else u did in the days..oh btw todays fathers day..sooo to all those who havent wished yet its never too late..i gave my dad the simplest but meaningful gift ever, a BIG HUG n a kiss *on the cheek la.. (eh not often u see a guy kiss his dad..so its special)

i've been calling her alot lately,an RM10 top up can finish in a single nite..its getting severe dat we HAVE to hear each others voice at least once a day..i know i miss her,n she says she does too...but somehow i feel like she's losing interest in me :(..i js hope i can keep this one,im tired of losing things i want..

ironic thing is,she says she worried bout me..she thinks im this flirtatious guy who goes around and flirts with everyone..n she's worried about that..and jealous i guess..but i keep telling her dats not really me,im running outta ways to tell her.. believe me okay hunney :)

im going out wit her tmr,god knows y im nervous..this is weird 0_0'

wish me luck,lets hope i dont fuck it up..

written by ME..™

No comments: