Sunday, May 25, 2008

doggy DOG world

listening to incubus-drive

SO i got up early this morning..really early,as in 4 am..why? well i had to send my dad to kl central cuz his going back home(hometown)..so when i got back i just couldn't shut my eyes,man dis is frustrating. so i decided to take a walk around my neighbourhood,taking some breezee morning air is js soothening..as i left my hse front porch i could feel d breeze brushin on my cheeks,the cool air entering my lungs n clearing my head of any trouble..it was the most peaceful place a man can be..


i walk on for a few hse's already where suddenly i saw two cats js hangin around,lazing(its wat they do best)..suddenly their ears stood rite up as if they heard a noise and in a blink of an eye their scurried away..at 1st i thot it was me,but then i saw the reason y those poor terrible kitties fled away..TWO CRAZY DOGS STARTED RUNNING IN MY DIRECTION...n wat did my smart brain do?? it FROZE..left me standing there like an idiot while the blood-thirsty dogs(too much huh?) came running after me..


i knew wat i had to do,i shut my brain off n relied on my instincts..i turn left n i saw some sort of huge disposal place for construction workers..i ran n jump on dat thins..on top of wood,concrete,slabs of walls..so now im slightly safe from the canines,i was higher..but then my brain took over n i thought to myself "ok so how am i gonna get down now?"..as i was trying to find a way down OUCH!!!! i stepped on a friggin nail...damn but it didnt really enter my heel,just a kiss...but stil it hurt,i spent d next 5 mins liping back home..thank god my mom was asleep so she need not know bout this..altho now im indecisive on whether should i go to the doctor or should i js believe in self-healing???

written by ME..™

No comments: