Friday, May 16, 2008

d reason

ok d reason y i started a new blog wuz mainly cuz my previous one js had a name dat wuz toooooooooo long..
haha so hence d new one :)
ok another reason wuz cuz i havent updated it in ages..
hence a new one(its like i got no other word besides 'hence' rite)..
therefore[see new word :)]..LOL..ok lately been really tired,stayin in uni is definitely rotting my inner health,my stamina has gone on vacation,my sleeping time has become topsy-turvee..god wat else is wrong wit me..oh n i've become more MALAY..not dat its a bad thing but im talkin real,serious "NATAN-ish" malay..god its worryin sometimes..n to think,humans r said to b like water,where we change shape to d shape of d container but inside we still remain d same..how i wish d philosophy wuz true..think about it

p.s.: btw i'll try to put up a chat column so u ppl can say wtv u want,not dat its really gonna matter but hey,a little life around here wouldn't hurt..bye~

No comments: