Sunday, May 25, 2008

DAMN IM LATE!!!

listening to john petrucci-lost without u



8.30 AM..my phone alarm rang or buzz or watever u call it..i wuz wondering y on earth did i set d timer at dis time??? den it hit me,like a bird hittin a billboard, i have driving class at 9...HOLY SHIT im late. i rushed to d bathroom n took wat we malays call "mandi kerbau". wuz like 2 mins only..haha den as i wuz gettin dressed a sudden feeling of lazyness bestowed me n i said to myself 'eh i lazy to go la,go next weeks only la...no hazman u must not b lazy,time to b responsible n go..now!!' yea i do talk to myself sometimes,u know times where ur undecided n need someone to argue with..anyway im weird so screw it..LOL..

so my mom dropped me off at tmn bhg lrt,feeling really sleepy i stepped into d freezing lrt thinking 'god how i wish i could lie down rite now'..go to asia jaya in bout 5 mins,its act really near..first thing i had to do wen i got there wuz get breakfast..i wuz hungry,my stomach wuz like havin a concert in my stomach-so much noise coming from it..n my body needed food to function(who doesn't anyway) so breakfast wuz top priority..
after dat wuz out of d way i stepped into d class for d dragging 5 hours lecture(god save me)..a big,tall bald guy came in,introduce himself as EN. ALI..so happens his our "lecturer" n whoa is he funny...not only he speaks loud,like his voice-box is on loudspeaker,his funny(to a certain extent la,sometimes i js find his jokes lame)..but who cares he kept me awake through out d 5 hrs(which wuz act 4 la,excluding d 1 hr break)..he talked bout road signs,kejara or somethin,stress(driving oso can stress ah?),mechanical stuff..he kept using these 2 miniature models of d mini cooper as examples..its kinda funny,like watchin a grown adult play wit toy cars..

i'd write down some of d funny things he said la but somehow i cant remember..you see i have short term memory so i forget stuff easily..so i got back at around 2,had to walk under d hot sun to my hse from lrt(haiz wen can i drive la)..came home,showered,ate n den sleep until 8 somethin at nite...talk bout tired huh..i guess its cuz d previous nite i didnt sleep dat long..well guess wat my body is feeling tired again..my neck is killing me,my eyes r playing wit me,sekejap bukak,sekejap tutup..maybe i shud get clippers la..hold them up..LOL..anyway its gettin late,n i gotta send my dad to kl central tmr morning cuz his goin balik kampung..so maybe next time ya,i'll promise to write somethin more interestin aite...bye ~

written by ME..™

No comments: