Thursday, February 5, 2009

ouch..haha

i sprained my knee during rugby practise yesterday..

was my own doing,i was running towards an opponent(who was my fren since it was training anyway) n i sorta step on my knee to hard making it go inwards..yeah i heard a cracking sound,the first 10 minutes it hurt like hell n my knee was shaking..

but after awhile it subsided,but after that i couldn't walk straight..
being the guy i couldn't "manja" kan the pain so much,at least i can still walk..

but i did go to the clinic today to get MC..ahaha can skip class..it hurts la but its not that bad,i can just withstand it but i'd rather just rest..

why???? cuz now its swollen,n i cant actually bend it or making it straight..feels numb sometimes

anyway enough bout my knee,tmr i need to go see 2 lecturers to present my MC slip,n apologize for skipping so many classes(haiz another bad habit)..

oh n to tressa n sheyra,im sorry i didnt go for the AGM tonite,again my knee,doc said don't exert..sorry aite??

im suppose to train my juniors for their upcoming debate competetion but i don't know a thing bout training them,i could use some training myself..cuz i SUCK..bigtime!!

peace :)

No comments: