Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wow...

i currently have a new direction in my life..a new oppurtunity just rose,but as usual there are challenges..but im at a blank..

theres a break for me,im finally gettin to change my life,i mean financially,socially..new opp's are arising,but there are prices such as friendship,parental love and advise..

its like if i wanna achieve that goal,im gonna have to go thru these road blocks....inevitably..and to perservere these blocks,im having doubts..whether i'll withstand it or not,whether it'll work out or not. im scared of the end result being bad that im scared to even make my 1st move..basically im not sure whether i'll brake down or not..like they say-can u withstand ppl saying NO!..

im getting excited thinking bout it,i mean c'mon,its life changin..im willing to put in effort..but the fear of something stopping me and actually giving up-that feeling is really clouding my judgment,for the 1st time im so scared to even try..im excited bout it,to try it..but i gotta tell myself constantly to not put hopes on it bcuz i feel that it wont work out bcuz of 101 reasons..and having to do that really sucks and breaks your momentum..

im not really a holy person,so i dont know who to turn to n ask for guidance,ask for hope..i just dont know...could this b a calling from above..i dont know..im never been so unsure..GOD HELP ME..i dont even know why im blabbing this shit out on my blog..

No comments: