Sunday, December 28, 2008

not again..*part 1

its dat time again..registration *pump pump pump*

to be honest,im not keen at all. i hate this gut-feeling i have in my stomach that makes me feel like puking just by the thought of it..

i haven't settle my ptptn stuff-meaning that i've not readied the doc's, i have a problem with registration which of course requires me to see my course coordinator again..im sure she's had enough of me i bet. abit worried though, haven't registeres my classes, hopefully i'll get to enter a class for each subject..how am i suppose to kick start the sem with the rite attitude with this many problems..

really brings your momentum n' morale down.. . . . . damn

i've been realising alotta of things late, especially this past week. now my biggest fear is losing sight of that realisation..funny huh :)

ok woah suddenly im sleepy...gtg

i promise this will continue......

peace :)

No comments: