Friday, May 22, 2009

morning sorrows

oh boy,here it comes again..

i cant help myself..
i cant stop looking at u
cant stop thinking of u

STOP!!!.. its harder than u think,everytime i push u away u just keep coming back.

i wish i never met u,so that i wouldn't be hurting everytime i think of u..
n what we could've been.

yes i miss u..

ur eyes..ur laugh..ur voice is enough to make me smile

ur smile..captivating
ur touch..sensuating
ur presence..exhilarating

yes u've change both emotionally and physically since we met,but i still feel the same butterflies in my stomach..
for all i know it could've gotten worse.

life is cruel,us not being together..for if u were my queen i'd make sure everyday is in honor of u..
oh yes,life is cruel..

is there another chance for me,everytime i see a glance of hope,i dont know what to do..
grab it n i'll fall again..
ignore it n i'll lose out.

oh yes,i miss u baby :(

No comments: