Sunday, October 26, 2008

haha what a comeback..

i finally come back after 3 weeks in segamat...f-ing long rite.. anyway i open my blog n got 2 people complaining bout me not updating my blog..hey its my blog,i'll update wen im able too la..in segamat i aint got no internet access..so yeah..



and tressa thank you for the post on ur blog about me..really breath-taking(being sarcastic here,can u feel it?)..haha kidding la..whatever it is i liked the part where i called you retard..haha wait tmr i'll write a post specially for you kay..lol



anyway whats being going with me is that recently i've becomed a love guru..you know like the movie :).. 3 of my frens are having trouble and they came to me,ok one of them i offered to help la cause i cant stand seeing my frens like that..today i met up with my cousin,aiyo she also got problem la,and i feel obliged to help her..kinda tiring wei,but im doing a good deed..my worry is the saying "no good deed goes unpunished"..



eh im sleepy la,i update more tmr la...bye :)

No comments: