Saturday, September 13, 2008

god save me..

im bored..out of my skull..im writing this from a cybercafe at 3.30 am,so you can imagine how stunted my brain is..i feel like expressing but however i just dont feel it that much here..i guess its the aura of the place..or maybe just cuz i have no ideas..am i running out of imagination and creativity?? GOD really save me :(

things in my life havent been really smooth,alotta shit in my life has been going on,which i just dont wanna really think about cuz then it'll just flood my head with worries..mainly its the problem leading to a well known teenage fact..my dad names it INSECURITY COMPLEX..fucking complex i tell you..even i cant figure it out..and it comes with its best friend-PEER PRESSURE..great combo huh

and to think im grown out of this..seriously i got no one to turn to and help me out with this,and it sucks..gotta figure this out on my own..you know i cant even believe im blabbing this out on my blog where ppl can read it..ahhh then again who reads my blog :p

anyway thats it for now..i dont wanna think to much la,plus im sleepy..

Hazman ™

No comments: